My Jasper Nanny has been accepting dog-sitting requests. Sadly, we’re unable to provide childcare due to physical distancing restrictions. We want to ensure both the safety of our community & our visitors. We plan to re-evaluate childcare on September 1st.
Alberta entered Phase 2 of its reopening strategy on June 12th which meant we were allowed to expand our bubble. Our kids were pretty excited to join another family on hikes & play-dates.
Phase 2 Restrictions
Alberta Parks Visitors
Many facilities in Jasper National Park are now open but be prepared to change plans if it’s too busy & 2-metre distancing is not possible.
Anyone visiting Jasper National Park is required to follow public health guidelines:
- Practice physical distancing of 2 metres.
- Don’t visit if you’re sick or were recently exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Bring a cloth mask and wear it when you’re near other people.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer.
- Leave no trace; pack out what you pack in. This will keep our parks clean and reduce the potential for human-wildlife encounters.
- Be extra cautious and stay within your limits, knowledge, skill & and physical ability. Now is not the time to try new activities or head into unfamiliar areas. Continue to avoid high-risk backcountry activities, regardless of your experience level.
We’ll post updates as guidelines change. Until then, stay safe!