If you don’t find an answer here, please feel free to ask your question in the comments below.
Booking Questions for Childcare & Pet Care
- How far in advance should I book?
We suggest that you book one month in advance to secure your nanny and make any other reservations, however, we always do our best to accommodate all requests even those that are last minute!
- I need to book a nanny to look after my cat for a couple of days. Which form should I be filling out with all the correct information?
The reserve your dog sitter form can be used for cat sitting too.
- Can I drop my dog off with you and pick her up when we’re done?
Yes, some nannies can have dogs in their homes. Our home is children and pet-friendly. We only take one client at a time in our home & those pets must be okay to be around children and other dogs.
We also look after dogs at your home, campsite, or resort.
Dog Sitting & Dog Walking
Overnight Dog Care
- Do you provide multiple day dog watching services?
Yes, some nannies are able to dog sit in their homes and can provide overnight dog-sitting.
- I need a place for my little Yorkie to spend 2 days and nights.
Yes, we will care for your pet and follow the instructions you provide when you complete our Reserve Your Dog-Sitter form.
Dog Care For Timid, Older & Tiny Dogs
- Our little dog is afraid of big dogs, will he be safe?
Yes! We love all dogs and will follow owners requests on each dogs specific needs. Your dog will be safe and loved in nannies care.
Jasper Park Lodge
- I’m wondering how I prebook for childcare at the JPL for Saturday evening? I got the forms from the concierge desk but am unsure how to proceed from here.
Once you’ve filled out the form, please return it to the concierge desk. The Jasper Park Lodge concierge desk will then forward your request to My Jasper Nanny.
Activities & Childcare Specifics
- I’m just trying to understand services so we can get a little alone time. I guess I’m hoping for more than watching paw patrol on iPad but obviously if it’s -20ºC that’d change.
We ask nannies to follow the instructions you provide on our childcare reservation form. On those especially cold days, children can spend time playing, doing crafts, reading books!
- What is your hourly rate to look after 16-month old twins for an afternoon?
Generally, our rate is $15 an hour but our nanny rates page has more information about discounted rate packages and holiday rates.
- What would be the approximate fee for childcare for 3 kids including a 10-month old?
$17 an hour
- Our wedding will be at Pyramid Lake Resort. We have two young kids & will have our large old boxer. We’d like to try out your services as a test run. I have a few questions including whether or not the nannies have their first aid tickets and if they are ok with diaper changes.
Great! We care for your children and dogs at the same time. All nannies are first aid certified. We would send a nanny that is comfortable and experienced with young babies.
- We are looking to have someone watch our 23-month-old while we attend a wedding at Pyramid Lake Resort. We are staying at the resort and are hoping someone could come to the hotel room and mainly watch her while she sleeps from 8-12. If you could let us know if this time is available, what the price will be and a little bit about yourself it would be much appreciated!
Yes, we are available. The price is $25 booking and $15 an hour. We can send your nanny’s bio once your service is booked.
Groups & Special Events
- We’re planning a wedding and reception in Jasper. I’m looking to have someone supervise a group of kids from a few different families. We’ll be using an adjacent room near the parents. Is this a service you can help me with?
Yes, we have done several kids’ parties and group events! You can let your guests know to enter your name on our Reserve Your Nanny Form where they’re asked for the last name of the group organizer.
- We’re looking for childcare for up to 15 kids during our wedding reception. We would have a room on site. What would the approximate cost for this be?
That would be approximately 6 nannies at $25 each booking, and $19 an hour for each nanny. More info about rates can be found on our Nanny Rates page.
- I will have a guest at my wedding whose childcare I would like to pay for. It would be at the Pyramid Lake Resort I know that they have to fill out the form and sign the release, but is there a way that I can be the one to pay for it?
Absolutely! We can make that arrangement. Please provide more details using our Contact Form.