If you don’t find an answer here, please feel free to ask your question in the comments below.
Booking Questions for Childcare & Pet Care
- How far in advance should I book?
We suggest that you book one month in advance (especially in the summer months) to secure your nanny and make any other reservations, however, we always do our best to accommodate all requests even those that are last minute!
- I need to book a nanny to look after my cat for a couple of days. Which form should I be filling out with all the correct information?
The reserve your dog sitter form can be used for cat sitting too.
- Can I drop my dog off with you and pick her up when we’re done?
Yes, some nannies can have dogs in their homes. Our home is children and pet-friendly.
We also look after dogs at your home, campsite, or resort.
Dog Sitting & Dog Walking
Overnight Dog Care
- Do you provide multiple day dog watching services?
Yes, some nannies are able to dog sit in their homes and can provide overnight dog-sitting. Please give as much detail to your Reserve Your Dog-Sitter form.
Dog Care For Timid, Older & Tiny Dogs
- Our little dog is afraid of big dogs, will he be safe?
Yes! We love all dogs and will follow owners requests on each dogs specific needs. Your dog will be safe and loved in our nannies care.
Jasper Park Lodge
- I’m wondering how I prebook for childcare for the Jasper Park Lodge? I got the forms from the concierge desk but am unsure how to proceed from here.
Once you’ve filled out the form, please return it to the concierge desk. The Jasper Park Lodge concierge desk will then forward your request to My Jasper Nanny. We confirm your nanny with the concierge and they will confirm with you upon booking.
Activities & Childcare Specifics
- I’m just trying to understand services so we can get a little alone time. I guess I’m hoping for more than watching paw patrol on iPad but obviously if it’s -20ºC that’d change.
We ask nannies to follow the instructions you provide on our childcare reservation form. On those especially cold days, children can spend time playing, board games, doing crafts & reading books!
- Our wedding will be at Pyramid Lake Resort. We have two young kids & will have our large old boxer. We’d like to try out your services as a test run. I have a few questions including whether or not the nannies have their first aid tickets and if they are ok with diaper changes.
Great! We can care for your children and dog(s) at the same time (provided we are in ratio). All nannies are first aid certified. We would send a nanny that is comfortable and experienced with young babies, and comfortable with dogs.
Groups & Special Events
- We’re planning a wedding and reception in Jasper. I’m looking to have someone supervise a group of kids from a few different families. We’ll be using an adjacent room near the parents. Is this a service you can help me with?
Yes, we have done several kids’ parties and group events! You can let your guests know to enter your name on our Reserve Your Nanny Form where they’re asked for the last name of the group organizer.
- I will have a guest at my wedding whose childcare I would like to pay for. I understand that the parents have to fill out the form and sign the release, but is there a way that I can be the one to pay for it?
Absolutely! We can make that arrangement. Please have your guests fill out the forms and under the comments section let us know about all the details!