From a few hours of Dog-Sitting to Full Day Care … Your pet will feel like part of the family & enjoy walks through Jasper with locals who know the area. You’ll feel at ease enjoying Jasper activities knowing your dog is happy & safe.
Did You Know
Many trails in Jasper National Park are closed to dogs. If you plan to stay at a campground, be aware that it’s illegal to leave pets unattended at your campsite. As well, most hotels in Jasper do not allow dogs to be left alone.
Safe, Active Care
Dogs will stay on leash at all times and dog walkers will carry bags to pick up after the dogs. If your dog has more energy & needs to run it off, with your approval we’ll take your dog to the off-leash park where they can play with other dogs.
Our dog-sitters usually come to your home, hotel or resort. But during the pandemic, we are reducing the virus spread by having low-contact exchanges and arranging for nannies to look after your pets in their homes.
If that is not possible or you prefer nannies look after your pets in your home, we do have a strict Covid policy we follow to keep everyone safe.
Easy as 1-2-3 Online Booking
Pay nothing until we confirm your nanny!
- Tell us your needs by completing our Booking Request Form
- Once we’ve arranged for your perfect dog-walker, we’ll contact you with details about your nanny & fees.
- We’ll email you a detailed confirmation of your booking.
Choose a Package
Book a single reservation or save by reserving more bookings all in one go! Bookings are a 2 hour minimum.
Are you just quickly checking things out? The Scout is great for single bookings. Add $3/hr for each additional dog.
Book 2 – 4 Days
Planning a longer stay? Save $ with The Explorer by booking 2 to 4 days. Add $3/hr for each additional dog.
Book 5+ days
Locals & outdoor enthusiasts 💗 The Guide! Book 5+ walks for great savings. Add $3/hr for each additional dog.
Holidays & Premium Dates:
Additional $5 an hour
- Alberta Family Day–Third Monday in February
- Good Friday–Friday before Easter
- Victoria Day–Monday before May 25
- Canada Day–July 1, except when it falls on a Sunday, then it is July 2
- Labour Day–First Monday in September
- Thanksgiving Day–Second Monday in October
- Remembrance Day–November 11
- Christmas Eve–December 24
- Christmas Day–December 25
- Boxing Day–December 26
- New Year’s Eve–December 31
- New Year’s Day–January 1
- Cancel at least 48 hours prior to reservation to receive a complimentary booking for future use.
- Cancelling with less than 48 hours notice will be subject to paying for your booking.